Dental Holiday Packages in Turkey
Dental holiday packages in Turkey, mostly provided by dental clinics from Antalya and Izmir regions. Turkey is quite high on health tourism right now and for the last 10 years. That is mostly due to the dental treatment such as dental implants and dental veneer prices but also it is due to the experienced doctors that are at the top of their field.
Getting dental treatment like dental implants or veneers can be extremely expensive in the UK or US or any European country. You may be feeling a little pain or just go to a dentist for a check up and come back with a huge bill. It is easy to go over your budget in the UK or US or any European country. Once you learn about the problems you have with your mouth system, teeth, bone structure, anything, it will be hard to have an ease of mind after that. On the one hand, you need to get your teeth done, whether it is dental implants or dental veneers and on the other side you will need to spend amounts that you can buy a house. Once you finish this article, you will find that you have many more options where you can get your teeth implants or veneers done in Turkey for a fair price while you are enjoying your holiday in Antalya with hot sun and beautiful sea and sea view hotel.
What you should know about health tourism in Turkey
For the last 10 years, Turkey is the first country that comes to mind when people talk about getting their teeth done, getting a hair transplant, or anything that is extremely and unfairly expensive in the UK, US, or European countries. That is why, people choose Turkey to get their teeth implants and veneers done in Turkey Antalya. Since, Turkey is one of the firsts when it comes to talk about health tourism. That is why the quality of the clinics in Turkey are at a world class level. It is just as hard to get a health tourism certificate in Turkey that the clinics that have the certificate means that they are in world class level.
What is included in Dental Holiday Packages in Turkey?
There are many options that can be offered to the patient before they are set to come to Turkey for their dental treatment. The options can be adjusted according to the patient’s wishes and their dental treatment plan. We as Dentafly Dental Implants and Smile Studio have set dental holiday packages that we offer to everyone because they are the essentials when it comes to dental holiday packages in Turkey. These are:
|Providing Free Dental Treatment Essentials||Dentafly||Other clinics in Turkey||Other Clinics in the World|
|Hotel Accommodation with Breakfast||YES||YES||NO|
|Transportation Services (Airport-Clinic-Hotel)||YES||YES||NO|
|Consultation with the dentist to plan your treatment||YES||YES||NO|
|Panoramic Dental X-Ray||YES||YES||NO|
|Designing biting position with 3D technology system||YES||NO||NO|
|Designing occlusion position with 3D technology system ||YES||NO||NO|
|8 years of guarantee for the dental crowns, dental veneers, dental laminate veneers||YES||YES||NO|
|Lifetime of international guarantee for dental implants.||YES||YES||NO|
|General Anaesthesia in Hospital||YES||NO||NO|
These are all the essentials of dental treatment in Turkey that we must offer to our patients for their comfort and to create the best fitting and healthiest plan that they will use for their life. We are offering these to all of our patients and we are adjusting them according to their dental treatment essential needs. Many other clinics in Turkey do not or cannot provide some of the essentials for free because they do not have a laboratory of their own. Using high quality materials for dental crowns, dental veneers, dental laminate veneers means that either the clinic will provide them for an expensive price, or they will not focus on profit to keep the prices minimum for them to be affordable by everyone around the world. The clinics around the world such as in the UK, in the USA, and in most of the European countries do not provide free consultation for their patients. They are charging extra for consultation, X-ray and 3D X-ray, and even numbing injections which are a must when it comes to dental implants or dental crown/veneer/laminate veneer preparation. Here at Dentafly Dental Implants and Smile Studio, we are focusing on the health of our patients and to achieve their wishes of aesthetic teeth.
Why should you choose Antalya for your Dental Holiday in Turkey?
Sightseeing Antalya is the most beautiful city in Turkey. Antalya has beautiful weather almost all around the year. You will only need a basic coat that is waterproof and that will be it for spending time in Antalya for your dental treatment. There are many places to visit that are also close to our clinic and our hotels that we have chosen for you. By taxi, every place you should visit is about 15 minutes away and and by bus, they are around 20-30 minutes away. Dentafly Dental Implants and Smile Studio is a Dental Hospital Antalya has many dental clinics to offer. Among these many dental clinics, there are a couple that are dental hospitals. We, Dentafly Dental Implants and Smile Studio, are a dental hospital. We are fully equipped with our own laboratory and our own general anaesthesia crew. We are not taking our patients to someplace else like another general hospital to put them to sleep during dental implant operation or for veneer preparation. We have experienced general anaesthesia experts that are working with us full time.
Tasty food and desserts Turkey is known best for its food and desserts. There are many different kinds of food and desserts for every mouth palate. There are many good kebab restaurants near our clinic and the hotels that we offer to our patients. Along with tasty food, Turkey has many different kinds of desserts. Some are sugary, some are just right, and some are just perfect for everyone such as “baklava”. Shopping in Turkey If you are a person who loves shopping, well Turkey is quite cheap again. You can get expensive branded and worldwide clothes for maybe half the price. There are loads of shopping malls that you can choose from. The most famous shopping mall of Antalya is Terra City which is about 8 minutes from our clinic by walking.
What is included in Dental Holiday Packages in Turkey?
There are a couple of Dental Holiday Packages in Turkey Antalya at Dentafly Dental Implants and Smile Studio that we offer. These are the main dental treatments for our patients to be comfortable in the future. Our dental treatments are designed to last forever. We want our patients’ dental treatments in Turkey to be the last one.
That is why we are only working with the best brands like Straumann BLX dental implants, Hiossen ET NH System dental implants, and for crowns, veneers, and laminate veneers, we are working with Ivoclar dental crowns and veneers, Ivoclar e-max dental laminate veneers and full veneers, Straumann dental crowns and veneers. For the All on System dental implant treatments, we are working with BioHPP material. BioHPP is flexible and fits much easier and much more comfortably than a normal zirconia crowns arch system for All on System dental implant patients. Full Set Dental Veneers/Crowns 28 Digital Monolithic Glass-Ceramic Zirconia crowns are included along with the Dental Treatment Essentials that is mentioned above. With this treatment, we will give our patients a beautiful smile that they will choose their own color, design, and shape. Full set dental veneers/crowns will solve the problems that patients are having, such as:
- Wrong biting position
- Wrong occlusion
- Grinding: The Monolithic Glass-Ceramic Zirconia crowns/veneers cannot be chipped, cracked, or broken. They are stronger than our own teeth. Unlike our own teeth, if you have a grinding problem, you will not have such a problem after the crowns/veneers are cemented. They will not have any wear after any time.
- Strength: The crowns/veneers are much stronger than our own teeth. They will not have any kind of wear in the future. They will be strong and stable for many years.
- Wrong biting position and occlusion: When you are biting food, chewing food or gum, and smiling, it is important that our teeth are aligned and encountering each other for a healthy biting position and occlusion. If your teeth are crooked and/or they are not correctly encountering each other, this means that your biting position and/or occlusion is in a wrong position that will affect your mouth function.
- Aesthetic View: We are working with a fully Digital Dentistry System. This means that during the preparation of the crowns/veneers, the human hand will not create the shape, design, or the colour. All of the designing and the producing process will be done on digitised computer systems.
- Stains: Unlike our organic teeth, the new teeth of crowns/veneers will not be stained by eating colourful food or drinking colourful drinks. Drinking coffee, wine, or eating puding or macaroni dessert will not stain the crowns. They might look like they are stained after consuming food and/or drink but simply brushing them will be enough to get rid of the stains on the surface.
Full mouth dental veneers/crowns treatment will require only one visit. With one visit of 6 full business days, we will complete the dental treatment of 28 Monolithic Glass-Ceramic Zirconia crowns in Turkey. Quality of All on 6/4 System in Turkey This package included dental implants, fixed and aesthetic temporary teeth, and permanent teeth along with the Provided Dental Treatment Essentials. The difference between All on 6 System full mouth implants in Turkey and All on 4 System full mouth implants in Turkey is the amount of the implants. There are a couple of requirements for All on 6 System such as:
- Bone quality
- Bone density
- Bone length
- Bone width
These are some of the requirements for the All on 6 System. If the patient does not have enough good quality bone, it is possible to do All on 6 System full mouth implants by doing sinus lift and adding bone graft. It is possible to do All on 4-5-6-7-8 System implants. The reason why 4 is most known and popular is because of the price point and it is the minimum amount that is required to move on with a healthy and reliable treatment process.
There are a couple more steps that help us to decide choosing the All on System implant amount. The decision is made by checking the CT-Scan of the patient. With the CT-Scan, we can see the bone length, width, and density of the patient’s jaw bone. If the patient was without teeth for a long time, this means that the sinus has gone down and the bone is absorbed. If the patient’s jaw is big, we can do All on 6-7-8, if not, we can do 4-5. During the operation, the implant surgeon will check once more and he may add or deduct one or two implants. There are many other calculations that go into the planning. These are very technical terms and we do not want our patients to get confused. Every decision is made for the patient’s comfort and health. All on System implant treatment will require 2 visits. There will be 3-6 months of waiting period for the bone to heal around the implants for them to become strong, stable, and ready for the crowns on top. We will need only 6 full business days to complete the treatment of the patient for both of the visits.
Dental Holiday Advantages in Turkey
One of the most crucial features of your look is your smile, yet modern dental treatment may be expensive, making it challenging to keep a healthy grin. Many patients are resorting to Turkey for Dental holiday in Turkey since Western dentists expect greater financial commitments from their patients. Turkey’s substantial dental discounts may be a welcome respite for individuals who find dental care too pricey at home. An increasing number of individuals go to Turkey for medical treatment each year, and many of them seek out the best dentists available.
According to the US National Centre for Health Statistics, one of every four US individuals lacks dental insurance. Over 45 million people might save thousands of dollars by having dental care done in Istanbul, Turkey, as opposed to at home. If you do some research, you could discover that a vacation to Turkey for dental work is just what the doctor prescribed.
Dental holiday is playing an increasingly significant role as Turkey quickly establishes itself as a worldwide competitor in the Dental holiday in Turkey industry. Nearly two-fifths of Turkish patients travelling for medical treatment seek dental care.
- When people inquire, “How much for dental implants in Turkey?” they frequently discover that the response is superior to what they had anticipated. It is not unusual for dental tourists to save more than half of what they would have paid at home before departing.
- Turkey has 32 JCI-approved facilities, which is more than any other well-known destination for Dental holiday in Turkey, according to the JCI Annual Report revised in 2010. In Turkey, we collaborate with dental clinics and hospitals that are state-of-the-art facilities with knowledgeable and friendly staff.
- Istanbul, Turkey, dentistry tours are a fantastic opportunity to experience one of the world’s most cosmopolitan and historically significant cities. The renowned Blue Mosque, Aya Sophia, and Topkapi Palace are just a few of the many fascinating places to explore in Istanbul.
- Istanbul is a fantastic location for shopping as well. Shopping in the Grand Bazaar and Spice Market is unlike anything else. They are brimming with genuine mementoes to take back home.
- Flying Turkish Air, which provides discounted prices for medical passengers, will also help you save more money.
Dental trips to Istanbul, Turkey, are growing in popularity as a result of the current economic climate and the high cost of dental insurance.
Some Considerations for Dental Trips to Turkey
Before travelling to Turkey for dental work ensure that:
- A visa is required for entry into Turkey. However, it may be obtained for some nationalities at the port of entry; however, you must first confirm with Turkish Missions. Price range: $15 to $20 USD.
- You may anticipate Oral Maxil. Surgery Costs in Turkey are about $250 per day at a four-star hotel, although Istanbul offers a broad variety of lodging and food alternatives, so this sum is undoubtedly erratic. Your preferred accommodation and meals will determine everything.
- Although travel to Turkey is typically secure, it is always a good idea to remain alert to your surroundings and monitor your possessions. You will be alright if you apply common sense, just as you would in a big metropolis.
- People will frequently invite you to a pub for drinks and then charge you excessive amounts when you try to leave. You are often held until you get the money. When you leave the house, be cautious.
- Because there are so many beautiful things to see and do in Istanbul and because you will be saving thousands of dollars on your dental work there, make sure you carefully plan your trip. If you include a journey on a boat along the Bosphorus or a stroll around Taksim Square, your dental visit in Istanbul will be more memorable.
We provide patients with beneficial Dental holiday in Turkey packages that are backed by legal guarantees, allowing them to save up to 80% on travel-related dental expenses while still receiving expert care and cutting-edge technology while travelling to Turkey.
The highest clinical hygiene standards are upheld at our dental clinic, which is recognized as a pioneer in Turkey in the application of contemporary dental technologies. The patient will discover that the cost of the high-quality dental services offered by the staff at Denta Fly is quite reasonable even as we provide them with a flawless smile. Our patient coordinators will take particular care of you from the time you contact us and will speak to you in your native tongue in an effort to provide you with a memorable and fulfilling oral health experience.
Without charging you for consulting, we will draft a strategy for you! Simply send us an email with a list of your dental issues, a current dental X-ray, and/or a number of well-lit pictures that clearly show your teeth and gums. We provide unique Dental Treatments Cost in Turkey packages that might help you save up to 80% on your medical expenses.
Many patients in Turkey benefit greatly from Implant Treatments Price in Antalya Turkey. Why don’t you benefit from the right to get services and beneficial solutions from one another in Turkey, which is regarded as a nation of opportunity in many ways? To create excellent dental implants and find the answers you require, pay closer attention to every aspect. Utilize the services that will be provided to you in Turkey to achieve greatness! You have the following possibilities if you have dental implant treatment in Turkey.
Affordable Dental Implant and Holiday Price
Affordable costs are one of the main advantages of seeking dental implant treatment in Turkey. Turkey has low pricing, a competitive market, and a currency that depreciates against other currencies. You should keep in mind that by assessing the prospects in this respect, you may obtain a more successful service. The main benefit you will receive from using this service has selections that satisfy your needs while producing excellent outcomes.
Depending on the clinic that is selected, a person seeking v may be able to have a wonderful experience. All that is left for you to do at this point is to realize that great oral and dental health is something you can accomplish. Turkey provides all patients with high-quality and healthful choices because of the rapidly evolving healthcare system there. Moreover, it fulfills everyone’s expectations with the benefits it offers.
The Opportunity to Have a Holiday in Turkey
You may visit Turkey for reasons other than receiving Implant Treatments prices in Turkey. Turkey is one of the most popular tourist destinations because of its wealth of natural, cultural, and historical resources. For this reason, when you visit Turkey for dental care, you may also benefit from the vacation amenities offered here. Don’t you want us to meet your demands in the best possible manner, especially in Turkey where summer travel is a highly popular choice?
The Location of Turkey
Patients from all around the world can receive Dental Treatments Cost in Turkey. The location of Turkey is among the most crucial factors in explaining this trait. Patients from both Europe and the Middle East travel to Turkey, which serves as a bridge between the two continents. Because of this, it is feasible to travel to Turkey and obtain services without spending a lot of time travelling.
Availability of Clinics of International Standards
One of the most significant facts when referring to the fact that Turkey is a country of opportunity in many ways is the fact that the number of clinics with international standards is growing daily. As a result, every patient may receive a high-quality service. By deciding which clinic you like, you may take action to assess the most effective possibilities in this respect.
Would you want to benefit from dental implant privileges with Turkish medical facilities? The only thing left to do is get in touch with Denta Fly. We provide Oral Maxil. Surgery Costs in Turkey at every point, from arranging travel to undergoing treatment. Additionally, we consider your health while providing exceptional service and providing you with the finest options. It should be kept in mind that you may obtain a great service in addition to economical dental implant procedures.
Why Choose Turkey for a Dental Holiday?
One of the greatest dental clinics in Turkey, ours employs dentists who are genuine professionals and collaborate with knowledgeable assistants.
- The Denta Fly clinic in Antalya is the best spot to receive dental care (and have the perfect vacation)! Our dentistry centre provides the best standards and resources for our overseas clientele.
- Many people who want to combine dental care with an amazing vacation now turn to us first!
- Numerous patients go from the UK, USA, Germany, the Netherlands, Russia, the Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria, and the Middle East for dental implant treatments Cost in Turkey because of the facility’s high standards, professionalism, efficiency, courteous personnel, and geographic position. These individuals seek specialized dental care that may be lacking, insufficient, or simply much too expensive in their own countries!
- Our dental office welcomes patients from abroad as well as their family members or friends. To and from the airport, your accommodation, and our clinic, we provide complimentary transportation.
- We can assist you in finding and making a reduced hotel reservation.
- Our consultation and some of our diagnostic services are complimentary (e.g. X-Ray and Tomography).
- We provide very affordable rates without sacrificing the standard of care.
- In terms of hygiene, our clinic has the highest requirements.
- We’ll be at your side at all times. Our clinic will assign you a bilingual assistant who will help you schedule your sessions, explain the specifics of your therapy, and let you know how long it will take.
- We are the first clinic in Antalya to offer computer-guided implant surgery at Oral Maxil. Surgery Costs in Turkey and our dentistry centre is equipped with the most modern and cutting-edge technology, including X-Ray, Volumetric Tomography, and other instruments.
- Diagnostics and consultations are both free.
- We work with the most well-known dental companies and provide 16 different types of implants, including those created by well-known companies like “Nobel,” “Straumann,” “Shorter,” and “Densplay.”
- Everything we utilize in our clinic is of the highest calibre.
- With lifetime assurances for Implant Treatments prices in Turkey, we provide a long-term guarantee on all treatments.
- Our skilled dentists in Antalya make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest standards. Guarantees at our dental office cover all dental procedures, and dental implants come with lifetime warranties.
In Antalya, are you trying to find a dentist? You’ll be in good hands here. Our general and aesthetic dentists at Denta Fly carry out dental operations to the highest standards possible while utilizing only state-of-the-art tools and supplies. We employ cutting-edge technology and the greatest levels of patient protection in our procedures. To continue offering you the greatest Dental Treatments Cost in Turkey, we continually make investments in our personnel via training.